Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thailand Journal – Entry 3 – A Brief Disclaimer

Mood: Anxious

I would like to apologize in advance...my internet activity is anything but consistent at the moment. I'm trying to find a groove to get into, but with the beginning of classes, things are still a tad chaotic. It may take some time for me to reply to any messages you send. Rest assured they are read and they are most certainly appreciated. It is nice to know there are people out there rooting for you, even if you do feel isolated and alone.

I have also cleared up the matter about posting comments. Previously, you had to have an account to post comments on my blog which was the default setting. However, I understand not everyone cares about blogging. I changed the settings to allow anyone to comment...just be sure to identify yourself so I know who is out there.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You are doing a worthy act of kindness. Keep focused and your chin up! Sharon aka "inmysolitude43" on dA