Monday, December 8, 2008

India Journal - Entry 1 - Finally

I have 6 words to say right now:

Holy crap, I'm finally in India!

Ever since I started getting interested in tigers just over 4 years ago, I've wanted to go to India to see a wild tiger. Now...after over 4 years of waiting, hoping, praying, dreaming, begging, searching, and struggling I've taken my first steps on the subcontinent. 4 years ago I never would have imagined I would be here; traveling and having adventures was always something for other people...not me. Not anymore. Today, I start my month-long adventure across India in search of the tiger. What awaits me, I have no idea, but I'm giving myself completely to the experience and the opportunity.

Here's to making pugmarks in the sands of time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, AMAZING, ETC . . .
We are thrilled to know you've made it to India. You'll have an amazing adventure and we can't wait to hear more about it!!
And we'll look forward to hearing news of wild tiger sighting(s)...!!
(Maybe the gods of Ranthambore will smile on you!)

Marilyn & Rob